Practical Magic for Soul Liberation

I have a lot to say....

Shadow
Slider

My Collection

frogs

In Brave Blogging, we were asked to write about something we collect.  My collection is a messy, crazy, jumble of stuff.....which actually, makes perfect sense when I think about it.

I collect light to draw on, when the darkness surrounds me.

I collect hugs from my son that make me feel like I am doing something right.

I collect smiles and kisses from my daughter that help me remember what’s important.

I collect frogs, because they keep me mindful of healing and sensitivity and remind me  that transformation is not always pretty or comfortable, but always worth it.

I collect memories of people I knew, who died too early and left me wondering, what if?

I collect visits from those people in my dreams.  They always tell me they’re o.k. and so  am I.

I collect the feelings of everyone I encounter and sometimes, the heaviness is unbearable.

I collect memories of sitting in a green lawn chair at the lake, and feeling all is well.

spitatdusk

I collect facts about my astrology chart, in hopes of shining some light on my messy, crazy life.

I collect moments of soul connection with other people.  The kind where you get that feeling of, ‘I know you, I see you, you are not alone’.

I collect quotes that make me feel good and words that resonate deeply.

I collect learning experiences.  I’m drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

I collect cans of paint from all the times I have painted my house.

I collect photos of food.   Mostly ones I take my self.

food

I collect struggles that sometimes drag me down, but mostly help me to remain calm when the shit hits the fan.

I collect hopes of one day, having zero burden to carry.

I collect good news, because the world already has enough bad news collectors.

I collect rocks and gems because they help me to stay grounded.

I collect patience, because I have no choice.

I collect moments of freedom, because they keep me sane.

glorious mess

Comments  

+1 # Kaye 2016-04-03 22:38
Beautiful collections! :-)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

facebook logo youtube instagram logo pintrest logo

Search

Join the Tribe!

Subscribe below to keep up to date on the latest practical magic, and whatever else is going on around here. I'll send you occassional emails with special offers for subscribers only, and you'll get a super helpful little tool I conjured up for you. It's like a secret club. And it's free!  Shhhh.  

©2018 Lara Newell-Barrette - Practical Magic for Soul Liberation. All Rights Reserved. | Website Design & Marketing Services By ORP.ca